Yui Brooklyn Carnation Candle
Sorry, currently out of stock
These lavender carnation candles are all hand poured and made in small batches in Yui's studio in Brooklyn, NY. These candles are eco-friendly, hand poured, and made from natural soy and beeswax with a lead-free cotton wick. They are cruelty-free, phthalate-free, petroleum-free and shipped with eco-friendly materials.
These candles are mostly for home decor, however if lit please allow the candle to burn on a fire proof surface. It's not designed with a focus on melting, so it burns faster than a regular pillar candle.
- Treat it delicately. It is fragile. Treat gently to prevent breaking.
- Do not leave in direct heat or sunlight. This will cause the pillar to melt.
- Due to the handcrafted nature of this item, expect slight variation in the appearance of each unique piece. Yui Brooklyn's motto is to make eco-friendly candles using natural materials as much as possible without using harmful coagulants or artificial waxes, so the candle may have small bubbles, chafing, or discoloration. Especially for color candles, it may be seen more.
CANDLE CARE & SAFETY
- Prior to burning, trim wick to 1/4" inch
- Upon lighting the candle for the first time, allow it to burn long enough for the wax pool to reach the edge of the container to prevent candle tunneling
- Never leave burning candles unattended and always use them on a fireproof and level surface
- Please do not burn the candles for more than 3 hours at a time
- Keep burning candles away from fans, open windows and any flammable materials/objects
- Please do not touch or move burning candles when the wax is liquid and allow the candles/container to cool completely before handling